Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

Nikon P300 Review


The Nikon P300 Review market for high-end compact cameras with a small form factor is booming at the moment, which is evidenced in the rash of new releases in the past few months.  It certainly offers comparable build quality and manual control but its sensor is 35% smaller and that’s arguably the most important determinant of image quality, so we’d expect its performance to be more in line with regular compacts. Read our hands-on preview for our impressions of how it works, and how it compares to its peers in terms of usability and specification.

This HOT Product & Best-Selling Digital Camera tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment.

The Nikon P300 Review is a brand new entry in the Nikon Coolpix lineup first introduced in Japan at a photo trade show in 2011. The Nikon P300 Camera is a 12.2 MP camera hosting a back illuminated CMOS and an f/1.8 lens. While it lacks some of the manual controls found in other Nikon models, one will find this high end device filled with impeccable automated features. This camera is designed with Nikon’s fastest lens to date; its lens is a 4.2X-wide angle lens crafted with NIKKOR glass. It sports an LCD monitor, autofocus features, and it has a wide range of ISO settings. The Nikon P300 is further equipped with exposure controls, several scene modes, in camera editing functions, continuous shooting features, and more.

Nikon P300 Review

Nikon P300 Review by Joseph Albanese:
As a long-time Nikon fan, I have always found assurance when purchasing Nikon products. Their cameras are sturdy and durable. Their lenses are sheer perfection and set the standard for the others. Overall, Nikon stands for quality.
So, it is no surprise that the newly released Coolpix P300 follows in that tradition and more than upholds the good name of Nikon.
I am going to Europe shortly and my (truly wonderful) D300 is just not adept for airline travel or long, rambling, walks. Although the picture quality is perfection plus, the size and weight of the unit (I do have the battery pack attached) makes it quite a handful and not recommended for sightseeing. In their quest to perform miracles, Nikon managed to take the best qualities of the D300 and reproduce them into the P300.
First off, the picture quality is excellent. Surprised? Not really but it is good to know that in a day and age of “slapped together” products, this Nikon camera is still up to par with the rest of the line. Ease of use? If you use the AUTO function, you’ve mastered photography. A pro? Then it has all the manual verstality that any photographer could need.
But it is the weight (or lack of it) that is truly impressive. Although the camera has a good, solid feel when you hold it, it weighs in at a mere few ounces. Light and slim enough to fit into your pocket. Although tiny in size (and the P300 is miniscule), the quality of the prints it produces is truly amazing.

Other Nikon P300 Review

Nikon P300 Review by G. Olaizola
First of all, I am not a professional photographer and I don’t care much about the possibility of getting photos in raw, but I like to get high quality and crisp images when I shoot.
In the last couple of years I’ve had a few digital cameras, compact and DSLR to compare with, and this little camera is amazing. I am glad that I bought it. I’ve had it for a week now and I have been testing it in many situations. I am very pleased with the results so far and I couldn’t believe the images that I have been able to get at very low light. They are amazing! They are clear, crisp and full of details that I could barely see in the scene with my own eyes!!
HD videos are excellent too and battery life is pretty good. I recommend this camera to anyone.
nikon p300 review
The Nikon P300 Camera is absent of a conventional view finder but one is not needed since the LCD allows the user to view all subject matter with clarity. The pop up flash is just like Those you would find on any other Coolpix offering: a switch controls the flash instantly and find That one will from this flash styling can be linked to the Nikon P300 Camera. The phone range of the flash on this device is 20 inches to more than 8 feet while the wide angle coverage is 20 inches to over 21 feet.
We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click here to find out where to get the best Nikon P300 Review .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar